Sneak Peek for Josh and Allison



This couple had me working for my money...working out that is :) They chose the most beautiful, hidden away location, and I am so glad they did!! This photo shoot was definitely filled with adventure, we saw a mommy and her baby duckys, a deer, about 30 feet away, who didn't run, just gazed longingly at me, and on the way down, a mommy dear with her little babies who were tiny and spots on their bum! :) We were attacked by mosquitos, collected pokey things all over our clothes, Miss Allison slipped off this mossy rock, and almost fell into the water, hiked for 30-45 min. in the blistering heat, attacked by more annoying flying bugs on the way back down the trail but it was definitely worth it!!! I know this because we were all smiling and laughing and at times squeeling and grunting :) the entire time!! These love birds will be married in September!! And they are absolutely PERFECT for each other!! More pictures of this couple, to come.

No comments: